Sunday, November 15, 2009

Final Project Ideas

I have been considering some of the options that might be available for a good strong news story that I can do my final project with. Here are a couple that have crossed my mind as possibilities: 1. Do a story on the OU football players and how they might be reacting to how the team's season went with going from legit national title contenders to mediocrity. 2. Do a story on if the University of Oklahoma is going to add more parking since they have taken out a lot of parking with the construction for the new pool they are building. 3. Do a story on whether or not OU students and different people around the OU and Norman community feel that President Obama is doing a good, adequate, or poor job so far in his presidency. These are some of my top ideas that I have come up with to do for final. Any of the three would be fun to do in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment